Nigel P.G. Boardman
Slaughter and May
Nigel’s broad practice includes domestic and international corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, IPOs, demergers, private acquisitions and disposals, private equity, public takeovers, issues of compliance and corporate governance, investigations and insolvency, restructurings, investigations and sports law.
Nigel has many experiences of working in Africa, and has received a number of accolades including:
- the Financial Times’ Special Achievement Award;
- Chambers Directories Lifetime Achievement Award;
- Lawyer of the Decade Award from Financial News;
- included in Debrett’s “Who’s Who”; and
- ranked as a “star performer” for Corporate and M&A work by Chambers in its UK, Europe and
Nigel is a consulting editor of the “Oxford University Press”, “Annotated Companies Acts” and is on the Editorial Board of the “Journal for Corporate and Commercial Law and Practice”. He is a Vice President of Save the Children UK, a non-executive board member at BEIS and a Deputy Chairman of the British Museum.